Healthy Breakfast options to kick start your day
There are endless options when it comes to breakfast. Eggs and toast, smoothies and fresh fruits and the list is endless. Though the list is endless, not many know how to start their day on a healthy note.
If you’re a fitness freak, a heart patient or if you are suffering from a weak immune system, I’ll help you indulge in healthy yet tasty morning treats to boost your day.
1. Brown bread with peanut butter and a smoothie- this combination is one of the healthiest options out there for fitness freaks. Peanut butter isn’t just filling but it also contains a lot of protein so if you’re looking to build muscles or your ‘gains’ then this is your go-to breakfast option. A smoothie without sugar or artificial flavor helps balance out the saltiness of the PB Bread and boosts your system with healthy vitamins.
2. Oatmeal is consumed by almost every household as it is filling, healthy and tasty if paired with fresh fruits like raspberries, strawberries and bananas.
3. Fruit salads are quite good for a great start to your day. A vitamin boost early morning can get you through a day that’s hectic and filled with labor intensive work. Include bananas, papaya, kiwi, apples, raspberries, melons and other fruits in your regime so that you get the benefits of all combined.
4. Pancakes paired with honey or maple syrup is a great breakfast option too. As long as you are consuming healthy sugar (brown sugar or honey) then you’re safe. Artificial sweeteners should be avoided at any cot because they contain more calories and if you are looking to cut down on your calories, this isn’t a good option.
5. Protein shakes are great sources of energy and protein. You get an instant boost and if you’re a gym rat, you will gain muscle quite ‘instantly’.
Whatever you do, ensure your first meal i.e. your breakfast is clean and healthy. This meal matters the most and must be consumed because it is your energy meal. If you don’t have breakfast, you will be lethargic and will not be able to perform your daily duties.