Everyone at some point in their lives goes through a dead, lifeless and demotivating phase in life where one isn’t motivated enough to do anything fruitful or productive. Fret not; if you ever do find yourself in such a situation, I reckon you grab a hold of the following books:
1. Drop Dead Healthy by AJ Jacobs an esquire editor. This book is meant for those who are going through lack of motivation. What this book does is give you insight to someone else’s life’s difficulty and this will make you look at life at a different angle and no matter what comes your way, you’ll find a way to look at things at a better way.
2. How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran is a book about a mother who’s middle aged and has two daughters. The mother talks about womanhood and her witty side to life. This book will inspire your views on feminism in a grand way.
3. The secret written by Rhonda Byrne is a best seller all over the world. This book gives you a different view on work, life and relationships. The key to success and happiness as well as success lies in your thoughts. I’d recommend this book to all the readers of this blog. It doesn’t matter what you’re going through- the secret is your emotional friend.
4. Written by Spencer Johnson is a book called Who Moved My Cheese. This book helps you deal with change in your professional and personal life. If you ever feel you can’t cope with all the good or bad that’s happening in your life then sit down with this book and start reading it.
5. Life without limits is a very inspirational book written by Nick Vujicic. Nick was born different than most of the general public, he was born without arms and legs. He battled depression for years but thankfully managed to dive out of that zone and today he is the most motivating and inspirational man to those who suffer from disabilities and depression. After reading his book, you’ll be thankful for all that you’ve got and you’ll live each day differently.
6. See You at the Top is a classic motivational book from the 70s by Zig Zigler. You learn to see yourself in a different life and you automatically produce the urge to work on your self-image, work life, attitude, desires and goals. Those in the business front, who’d like to make a change, should definitely read this book.
7. Forge Your Future was written by former president of India APJ Abdul Kalam. The book is a self help cum motivational book. Anyone looking for self improvement and problems the world, especially the youth faces.
8. Unlimited Power is a book written by Tony Robbins that focuses on new science & achievement on a personal level. Those looking for a change on their personal and professional front can learn a lot.
Jyoti is a travel enthusiast who loves writing on different topics and loves exploring new realms. She is currently working with Freshticles as a blogger.