7 Anti virus and security software you should consider using right now
Having a laptop or a PC is a prized possession and who wouldn’t do anything to keep their prized possession safe?
An antivirus these days is very important to protect your device from computer viruses. These viruses are a set of programs that harm your system internally and they come in many forms too. An antivirus detects and removes or fights such viruses so that your device can operate smoothly.
Below is a list of the top 7 antivirus and security software you should be using
- Symantec Norton Security With Backup
- Ratings by users: 3.5/5
- This software offers excellent value and comes with 10 licenses that covers all your security needs. It protects your system from malware and viruses and it is considered the world’s top anti-virus.
- Norton safeguards your identity as well as online transactions and offer a clean system from viruses.
- Bitdefender Internet Security
- Rating by users: 4/5
- If you are looking for a license that lasts a year then this is the software for you. In terms of outright protection against malware, you can bet all your money on it. Unlike other AVs this one doesn’t show you false warnings about your system
- kasperky Total Security
- Kasperky is one of the most flexible platforms that covers all renowned platforms and is cheaper than most AVs.
- This software is an amalgamation of efficiency and security. This allows your PC to work or perform efficiently. Apart from that, this antivirus offers simplified security which allows you to manage your PC’s or laptop’s protection through an online device
- Avira Free Antivirus
– Rating: 4/5
- Who doesn’t love antivirus software that’s free? According to users, this software offers great facilities with an exceptional Interface which isn’t just easy to use but also very direct. This AV has been named the best AV that’s free.
- You can also opt for its PRO version as it offers better features and more reliable performance.
- Bit Defender Free Edition
- Rating: 3.5/5
- This edition is meant for a certain kind of audience- the kind that doesn’t have the money to pay for an AV software and those who like the software to do all the job on its own while you chill.
- The protection score is quite high thus liked by many users online.
- However, if you’d like to have more control over the software then this isn’t meant for you as you can’t control the functionalities of it.
- Trend Micro Internet Security
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Apart from being an affordable or slightly cheaper antivirus from the rest, this software offers high performance and represents value though it sometimes misses out on few areas where its competitor offers more features.
- The benefits however are: they’re easy to use, it offers zero performance impact and it uses machine learning algos to reveal threats.
- Qihoo 360 Total Security
- Rating: 4/5
- Qihoo 360 Total security is one of the best softwares out there. The features are vast and it is easy to use.
- It not only cleans your system but also speeds it up for better performance
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings